Sparkler for Organizations
Sparkler serves education organizations, including schools, daycares, and school districts; health and human service organizations like pediatric practices and foster care agencies agencies; and other employers that work with the parents of young children.
Sparkler offers its partners tools and related services, including:
- Mobile developmental screening (ASQ-3 and ASQ:SE-2)
- Mobile play, developd by early childhood educators and customized for children from birth through age 5
- Mobile tips for parents on child and brain development
- Notifications to encourage engagement and activity
- Coaching by early childhood experts for families (and/or partner staff)
- Management tools, including easy-to-use analytics tools and data dashboards
- Parent-friendly developmental screening reports that can be downloaded and shared with families
- Training and professional development
Sparkler works with partners to customize their implementations. This often means publishing Sparkler play and parenting content that is inspired by a partner's curriuclum. Sparkler also creates white label apps for partners, which provide the features and functions of the Sparkler mobile app under enterprise partners' banners.