CT Sparkler Information for Families
CT Families: How to Register for Sparkler:
- Open the app and tap “Create a New Account.”
- Use the general Connecticut access code CT or a unique code that your school/home visitor/other provider shares with you.
- Create your account: Enter your first and last name, as well as your phone number so we can support you.
- Create a profile for your child: Sparkler offers content (play activities and screenings) based on children's ages and their prematurity if they are under 2, so it is important to share an accurate birth date.
How you can use Sparkler: Access the Ages & Stages Questionnaires® from home — or wherever you are — plus evidence-based and FUN do-together activities that you can play with your 0-5 year old to spark their growing heart, mind, body, and words! When you play, take a picture and press “we did it” to keep track of what you’ve accomplished together! Connect with experts, and get answers to your parenting and child development questions in "connect."
Here are some materials to help you get started:
- A video that shows you how to register for Sparkler
- Sparkler overview
- General Sparkler intro for CT families
- General Developmental Screening intro for CT families
Questions? Please email Sparkler at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to reach out to 211 Child Development, please visit cdi.211.org or call 1-800-505-7000.